viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

the midnight blue

I´ve lost my way,
I´m lost in the sea,
can´t stop this rain,
I stare to the sky
and search for the sun,
in vain

I scream for help,
for so long now,
that my voice is gone.
Every dawn, I wake up
and I try to drown my sorrows,
sometimes I think they´re gone,
but in the dusk, there are still there.

When the night comes,
the clouds are gone,
and some days, this howling darkness
dissapears with the pale moonlight.
And the ocean waves are calm and quiet,
and I feel peace, surrounding me.

In this moments, I stop swimming.
and I just float and leave the stream
carry my soul.
without any direction,
without any hope to reach the shore.

My comfort doesn´t consist
in the hope to recover my path,
cause there are no roads in the endless sea,
the beauty of that quiet nights,
when my soul is just driven by the stream,
is to be able to stop this eternal effort
that everyday avoids my wreck.

I swear I still have hope,
cause I knew hapiness,
and many times I lived seasons,
full of sunlight, love and joy.
Now I have love, but I am lost,
and the darkness surrounds me,
and the joy is gone.

I´m waiting for the return of the sunny days,
those perfect mornings when you can see.
You can clearly see the infinite beauty,
of life.

Meanwhile, I´ll float with the stream,
waiting for the sun to come.



"La ragazza che non e mai nato"

- Contare Cicatrici -


J.A. Corleone Addeus, 1954

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario